Wednesday, June 10, 2015

This Boy Has 1 Wish!

This hurts my heart to watch, but it makes me happy to see people raising awareness for this. I can still remember the smiles of the boys and little fists that came to mine when the street boys greeted us 5 years ago when I walked in Kenya. The streets were not as bad as these scenes but they were close. The boys often don't know their parents because they have passed from HIV. This organization seems to be amazing, as well as Christ's Hope International (The organization I went with in 2010) to help children.

I sponsor 3 children in Africa and dream to one day sponsor an entire village! (Not Joking)  Not a day goes by that I don't think of my babies in Africa, I know Jack Black will never think the same after this. I am praying that the hearts of these boys stay strong and on the straight and narrow to become self sufficient, he is simply stunning.




No comments:

Post a Comment